ENTRY FORM & INFORMATION
Criteria & Eligibility
- Open only to citizens of Sri Lanka (or passport holders)
- Entries should be an unpublished single poem or a collection of up to 5 poems.
- Each poem should have a minimum of 200 words and the total of 5 poems should not exceed 1200 words.
- The theme should follow in the vein of Edward Lear’s Nonsensical Poems, bringing about a feeling of lightness and optimism to the world in which we live.
- Only the first 200 entries will be accepted.
- Age 18 to 30 years
Rules and submissions for entry
- The Edward Lear Poetry award 2018 will be open for entries from 1st September 2017.
- Entry form available at www.edwardlearprizeforpoetry.com
- Entries close on 10th November 2017.
- For any further information email to email@example.com
- The decision of the 5 international judges will be final.
- Winners will have to submit a recent photograph and a brief CV for placement on the website. This information will remain on the website for 3 years.